Sunday, February 28, 2016

seventeen social club // spring break box

Recently, I received a very exciting invitation --- I was chosen by Seventeen Magazine to receive boxes of the latest trends to try out! As a member of the Seventeen Social Club, I work alongside the folks over at Seventeen Magazine to bring you reviews of cool products. For my first Seventeen Social Club post, I recently received the spring break box in the mail. Inside the box were two books -- just in time for spring break and some much-needed R&R on a beach somewhere! The books included were:

KILL THE BOY BAND by Goldy Madalvsky// This one looks like it will be a deliciously dark-humored read, which is right up my alley. Madalvsky's novel is about four superfan friends and their obsession with their favorite boyband. I'll be picking up this one to read first, as it seems like it will be a good dark laugh.

TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE by Jenny Han // This novel seems to be a bit on the softer side than Madalvsky's, and tells a love tale through a series of love letters. I'll be reading this one for when I'm in the mood for a good sweet romance novel (which, surprisingly, is often the type of book that I pick up!).

I have to admit, I love to read but I don't get to do it as often as I'd like to, especially lately. This is one of the reasons that I was very happy to have received these books in my mailbox! I look forward to delving deeper into them both, and as a none-too-subtle boyband fan myself, Kill the Boy Band in particular looks like it will be right up my alley. Have you read either of these titles? Check 'em out if you've got some time during your spring break, and let me know what you think of both!

xoxo, xtina

No comments :

Post a Comment