Wednesday, April 20, 2016

coachella + pastel hair //

coachella: weekend one

I have to admit, like everyone else this past weekend, I found myself wishing that I was heading to the palm trees of California for Coachella. And not only for the music -- but the style has been absolutely amazing! I love the bohemian look that comes with a lot of outdoor summer music festivals, and Coachella is the perfect place to turn for summer style inspiration. There's been so many awesome looks already just from this past weekend, it was hard to choose only a few of my favorites. When it comes to Coachella, for me its all about the billowy white sleeves, off-the-shoulder tops, floppy hats and body jewelry.

Another aspect of festival season that I've become obsessed with is pastel colored hair. With festival season just beginning, what better time to have some fun with hair dye? Luckily, Feria Pastels has you covered if you're headed over to Coachella, Bonaroo, or another music festival this summer -- or if you just want to have some fun with your hair color. Take a cue from a few style setters who've attended Coachella with their own pastel locks:


Too cool, right? Feria Smokey Pastels, sent my way courtesy of the amazing people over at Seventeen, has a lavender shade that is the perfect blend of purple and pink. If my hair were only a few shades lighter, I'd probably do a few strands of this awesome lavender color just for fun.

If pastels aren't your thing or you just don't want to take the plunge, why not incorporate some Coachella style into your wardrobe instead? Below I've picked a few easy pieces that you can wear on the daily, while still feeling that Coachella vibe in your real life. Ahhh, if only we were there.

coachella style

I'll be back next weekend to give my favorite outfits from Weekend Two!

xoxo,
xtina

No comments :

Post a Comment