Friday, February 19, 2016

current wishlist // february

My wishlist always seems to be getting longer, only because I always find things online that I fall absolutely in love with! Here are the items I'm currently dreaming of having for myself for the month of February.
feb. wishlist

  • public desire suede ankle boots // ysl dupes, anyone?! these look very similar to the coveted ysl black ankle boots, at about a fraction of the price! I've been loving suede boots lately, and this pair looks perfect for a great price.
  • missguided pj set // what's not to love about a silky, matching pj set? I never used to care about pjs, but now I can't get enough of adorable sets like this one. the long sleeves combined with the shorts make it a perfect set to transition from winter to spring!
  • balance me wonder eye cream // this stuff is great to moisturize that delicate area around the eyes, especially if you're in your early twenties like me and just starting to think about preventing those pesky wrinkles! I got a sample of this stuff in a birchbox once and fell in love.
  • puma x rihanna creeper // I can't help but to get a 90s punk vibe from Rihanna's new collab with puma, and I have to say that I'm loving it. these creepers are the perfect blend of trendy modern-day and punk edge.
  • BLANKNYC blue suede jacket // I love a classic moto jacket, and this spin on it is very cool. taking a classic style and mixing it up with a different color or fabric always seems to catch my eye, and BLANKNYC did a perfect job of doing so with this jacket!
  • No comments :

    Post a Comment