Wednesday, February 17, 2016

welcome to my new blog // first post

Cheers to my first post! I've been wanting to create a lifestyle blog for awhile -- I've had numerous specific blogs on places such as tumblr, but never a general lifestyle one for myself. So here it is: Lifestyle by Christina. Until I come up with a more creative name, of course. ;) Here, I'll be posting product reviews, making style posts, talking about some of my favorite fashion/beauty/etc. items, and much more. As a part of Seventeen Magazine's social club, I'll also be reviewing the products that they send to me here. I've done quite a bit of traveling, so I look forward to sharing my travel experience with all of you.
Just to tell you a little bit about me, I'm a recent college graduate and I've had numerous jobs in the art, fashion, and creative world. I'm currently applying to graduate schools (and hoping to go abroad!) but in the meantime, you can find me here. If you're reading this, thanks so much for checking out my blog, and I look forward to sharing posts with you!

xo, xtina

No comments :

Post a Comment